Photograph of a view of the old Hall of Records, Court House and Hall of Justice, March 26, 1927. The Hall of Records is at center and is a very tall building with hundreds of differently sized rectangular windows. Three conical roof sections are visible, and large dormers can be seen near the base of the roof as well. The Court House is visible at right behind the Hall of Records and is a dark, Gothic building with a small tower at center. The Hall of Justice is a tall, light colored Romanesque building in the background at right. In the foreground, several smaller buildings are visible.; Legible signs include, from left to right: "Foster and Kleiser" and "Los Angeles Daily Journal Official Paper for City of and County of Los Angeles Legal Advertising".