Photograph of the dedication ceremony for the Jewish Orphans Home in Huntington Park, ca.1912. There are two buildings visible: at left is a large, two story adobe structure with large rectangular windows on the bottom floor and arched windows on the top, while at left is a smaller building of similar architectural style. Both buildings have terracotta tile roofs. A large formation of chairs is arranged in front of the buildings at center. Standing near these chairs is a giant mass of people standing and facing the building.