Photograph of an exterior view of the J. H. Dodson Residence in San Pedro, ca.1895. The house is a two-story Victorian building with a covered porch and several small balconies. The walls are covered in clapboard siding, and a single brick chimney protrudes from the center of the peaked roof. In the foreground at left is a two-horse carriage attended by a man standing at left. There is a girl standing with a baby carriage at right, and two other people are visible standing on or near the porch.; The house is the Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument No. 147. Since the time it was built (ca. 1881), the Sepulveda-Dodson residence has been moved several times and changed a number of owners. The house has been the Reed family home since 1954 and is still with the family (as of October 2008). In the beginning of 1920s, the Fox Gabrillo Theatre was built on the original site of the Dodson House. The theatre was demolished in 1958.