Photograph of a view of Avalon Harbor at Santa Catalina Island, showing docked steamers and other boats, ca.1900. The steamer "Warrior II" is docked at the center of the image, its upper and lower decks crowded with passengers at the stern. The "Warrior II" sits at the end of a wooden pier that enters the image from the right edge. A similar steamer, the "Falcon", sits behind the pier, to the right of the "Warrior II". A small dinghy floats to the left of the steamers, while two canoe-like boats, topped by awnings, are beached in the foreground.; According to Hancock Banning, Jr., on April 3, 1979, the "Warrior II" had its after deckhouse removed and was used as a tug in San Pedro after 1908. The ship was also used by the Los Angeles Harbor department as a fireboat. The after cabin was used as temporary office quarters for Hancock Banning, Sr.; Hancock Banning Jr. also lived in it for two summers.