Photograph of an exterior view of the home of Mrs. E. Gardwin on South Figueroa Street near Washington Boulevard, ca.1900. The two-story estate house is pictured at center, designed in the Rococo style of architecture, decorated with intricate filigree molding. The lower section of the building is made of brick, and creates the porch. To the right, hanging vines can be seen creeping up the side of the house and along the edges of the balcony. A bush is visible in the center foreground. In the background, a second house can be seen to the right.