Photograph of an exterior view of the Arizona(?) United States Army Headquarters Building on 6th Street at Hill Street, ca.1887. The tall, two-story mansion is enclosed by a post-and-rail fence. To the right of the main entrance, a tower extends from the main building, featuring arched and rosetta windows, as well as a flagpole which tops the structure. A cannon can be seen on the lawn to the right of an unhitched cart. A fire hydrant stands on the corner to the right where a row of trees can be seen extending into the distance. A small trees stands in the center of the sidewalk to the left. The street in front is unpaved. Picture file card reads "Also occupied by St. Vincent's College".