Photograph of an exterior view of an Episcopal church in Nevada City, 1907. The tall steeple of the church stands at center with a cross standing on the tip. The church itself is a lightly-colored, wood-paneled building with many arched windows in the front and side walls. A raised, fenced yard can be seen on the right with a wooden walkway in front which merges with a paved sidewalk that intersects with a walkway of the church on the left. The walkway leads to the a small staircase that present the covered entrance. Trees stand on either side of the church obstructing the view.