Photograph of a view of Figueroa Street looking north from Venice Boulevard, showing a view of automobile row, October 30, 1925. Automobiles can be seen driving through Figueroa Street, as well as parked on both sides of the street. At right, a small one story building can be seen, bearing the sign, "Flint Motor Cars", indicating that the building is probably an automobile dealership. Several more small buildings can be seen on the left and right sides of Figueroa Street. A banner can be seen hung across Figueroa Street, which reads, "Community Chest Appeal".; Legible signs read: "[M]anchester [A]partments", "Flint", "Hupmobile", "Buick", "R.C. Durant, Inc.", and "Used Cars".