Photograph of an exterior view of Hazard's Pavilion (later the site of the Temple Auditorium) from the northeast corner of Fifth Street and Olive Street, ca.1890. The courtyard stands in the extreme foreground, partially obscuring the bottom of the three-story clapboard building with tree foliage. Two spired towers extend from either side of the buildings main entrance, stretching a balcony between them across the top floor. A smaller, square, garage-like building stands to the left. The caption below the image reads "Academy of Music, Fifth and Olive Streets, Exposition Co., Owners".