Photograph of an exterior view of the Sontag Drug Store, located at the northwest corner of Wilshire Boulevard and Cloverdale Avenue, 1941. The Sontag Drug Store, designed by Anderson and Norstrom in the Art Deco style and completed in 1935, sits at center, its entrance just to the right of center. The building is light in color, with rounded corners, a tall chimney protruding from its right side, and darkly-colored awnings reading "AGFA Film" along the display windows that line its sides. A man stands on the concrete sidewalk to the left of a display rack reading "Today's Special" that sits in the entranceway, while another man walks from the left of the image toward the center. The foreground of the image shows the paved street and two automobiles in motion, with the front edge of a bus at the right side. Another automobile is parked at the left side of the image. A traffic light and a street light sit to the left of center, in front of the drug store; the street light bears the street signs for "Cloverdale" and "Wilshire". A bent street sign lower down on the street light reads "W[?] Take [?] Of [?] It's Com[?] Co[?]".; Legible signs on the building from left to right include: "Cut Rate Drugs", "Fountain Booths", "Sontag [Original] Cut Rate Drug Stores", and "Fountain Grill". Signs in the front windows read "Chicken A La King", "Tom Turkey", "Chicken Loaf", and "Today's Menu", "Fine Grain Developing", and "Price Sale".