Photograph of an exterior view of the Robinson's Department Store, ca.1910-1940. A ledge can be seen in the foreground with an electrical pole standing on the street below. Tracks stripe the smooth road and a man stands at the center of the intersection. The huge, six-story building stands at the corner of two streets, extending out of view down the street on the right. Awnings hang over the windows on the left wall where four automobiles sit parked at the curb. A large train car drives on the tracks down the street on the right while people look on from the sidewalk.