Photograph of basement of the Chamber of Commerce, showing the exhibit hall from the right, 1936. In the foreground at left, a large rectangular pillar can be seen stretching from the ceiling to the floor of the exhibit room. Six additional pillars parallel to the rectangular pillar are visible extending at an angle into the background. Another row of pillars is also visible in the background to the far left. In the foreground to the far right, a large rectangular opening is visible in the wall unit. The floor of the exhibit room appears to be covered in tile extending from the foreground to the extreme background. Murals and paintings are visible along the walls of the room. In the background at center, a large, curved desk can be seen. Along the ceiling of the room, a row of circular lights can be seen extending from the foreground into the extreme background. Additionally rows of small fire sprinklers flank the lights on both sides.