Photograph of an exterior view of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company factory, [s.d.]. The factory building is a long brick structure with rows of large windows. A tall clock tower rises from the center of the building. A wide dirt road can be seen in the foreground at right. Large puddles of water can be seen in the middle of the road, and trees line the road at right. Several people can be seen near the factory at left.; The factory built by the Goodyear in 1919-1920 in Los Angeles on Central Avenue, around 66th Street. It opened in 1920 and closed in 1977. In 1988 the building was supposed to have been converted to a post office facility.