Photograph of an exterior view of a Richfield Service Station, ca.1920-1929. Four gasoline pumps stand below a large covering which reads "Richfield Service Station, Richfield Oil Company". Between the gasoline pumps a man in a lightly-colored uniform can be seen in the doorway of the shop which stands behind the station with the label "Open day and night". A second man in an identical uniform tends to an automobile on the right. Automobiles line the street in the background on the far right while electrical poles stands in the background on the left. Donated by Jim Stone.