Photograph of the exterior view of the Farmers and Merchants National Bank (later Security Pacific National Bank), on the corner of Main Street and Fourth Street, ca.1910-1912. The two-story corner building has one entrance on each street. Both entrances feature a large arched doorway flanked by a pair of columns. Above the entrance is a wide pediment with fancy ornamental moldings. The building is reminiscent of Greek-revival style architecture. Legible signs include: "Farmers & Merchants National Bank, capital $1,500,000, surplus and profits $1,800,000, safe deposit and storage vaults, officers [...]", "N. Cohn & Co., 400, 405, clothing & furnishing", "trustee property no. 3, Union Trust Building", "[...]s Pacific [...]", "power-off", "The Broadway", "caf?quot;, "the restaurant".