Photograph of exterior view of the Green Hotel and annex from a nearby fountain, ca.1905. In the foreground at center, a group of calla lilies can be seen surrounding a circular fountain with a small group of rocks at its center. In the background at left, the large hotel can be seen extending to the right. A separate annex of the hotel is visible to the right. The two sections are connected by a stone bridge which is slightly obscured by trees. Several domed tops with poles can be seen at teh top of the hotel.