Photogrpah of Memory Garden fountain shown from the east Pergola at the Mission San Fernando, ca.1926. A fountain formed of two tiers of bowl-shaped stone that goes from large to small can be seen in the center. The pool of water surrounding the fountain glistens in the sunlight while the stone walls of the structure are formed into semicircles that look like a flower. A plaque to the left of center reads "Keep Off Fountain". The columns of a walkway with vines wrapping around can be seen in the foreground at left and recede in to the middleground at right. Gravel surrounds the fountain while an open air structure with archways on all sides can be seen in the background.