Photograph of an exterior view of a large auditorium on the grounds of the Ambassador Hotel, ca.1920-1929. The long auditorium can be seen in the background at center. It is a tall, one-story building with a curved roof. A large archway leads into the building at left, and the words "Ambassador Auditorium" appear over the doorway. In the foreground, a concrete path runs from the foreground at left into the distance at right through a golf course. Several sand traps can be seen, and a small box at left indicates the eighteenth hole. The auditorium was used for horse shows.