Photograph of a Catholic cemetery with graves in Weaverville, 1936. The long church building has four windows along the visible side that are shaped like arches and view many graves at the cemetery in the foreground. While several markers stand in the level yard outside the church, others are in raised plots filled with grass and other plant life. Many trees stand in the background behind the church and larger bushes are separated from the cemetery by a short wire fence on the right.; Picture file card reads "Catholic Cemetery with graves dating from the 1860's. Many of these markers bear scars of grass fires. The church is also old but recently has been modernized".