Photograph of an exterior view of the George Reeves Meat Market in Hornitos, ca.1930. A long, one-story adobe is pictured just off center to the left side of a narrow dirt road, its spackle peeling. Three sets of large double-doors are installed in various places along the building, only one set open, situated facing the street. Farther in the background, a large two-story brick building can be seen. The dirt road leads to hills which can be seen faintly in the distance at right.; Picture file card reads: "The first meat market in Mariposa County in the 1860's. The old market has been closed a quarter of a century, but the meat hooks and old butcher blocks remain in place. The descendants of the Reeves family now reside in Long Beach".