Photograph of the Ramo-Wooldridge Corporation's research and development center, located just south of Los Angeles International Airport, 1900. A portion of the brick building stands on the right with an entire wall of glass which reveals the staircase and bright lights within. A small patch of grass with a thin tree standing at its center lies at center with the rest of the building behind it. The second, large portion of the building is two stories high with bands of windows across its walls and thin trees decorating its yards. This building "features functional and attractive contemporary design, as shown in this night-time photograph of portions of two of the divisional buildings".