Photograph of an early model Tourist automobile parked on the side of a dirt road, ca.1905. The car is facing to the left and has two rows of leather-covered seats. The front row has two bucket seats, while the back row has a single bench seat. A long wicker basket is attached to the side of the car over the back tire at right. There are five different lamps mounted around the pentagonal engine compartment. A large horn is mounted on the side of the compartment. The tires are covered with thin metal fenders that blend into running boards. The front leaf springs are visible at left. The side of the road is lined with dense trees and bushes.