Photograph of a view of the Memory Garden looking north through the pergola with the fountain at Mission San Fernando, ca.1926. A long shady dirt walkway leads away from the camera at center. It is bordered on both sides by long lines of rectangular columns supporting thick wooden beams overhead. The beams and columns are covered in vines. There are several benches along the side of the walkway at right. The two-tiered fountain rises from an adobe basin at left. In the distance, a line of tall trees is visible.