Photograph of an interior view of one of the West rooms in the Cloister at Mission San Fernando, ca.1926. The room is a large rectangular space with an arched doorway in the foreground and another similar doorway on the opposite side of the room. There is a light-colored wooden altar(?) along the wall at right, and in the back corner at left are three pointed wooden panels leaning against the wall. The walls are rough adobe, and the remains of adobe floor tiles are visible throughout the room. The ceiling is made from heavy wooden beams. Through the arched doorway on the far side of the room, a rectangular wooden door is visible.