Photograph of an exterior view of the U.S. Y.(?) W. Building in Woodland, 1900-1940. A four-story stone building with a flat roof is visible at left, directly next to a two-story building with a covered walkway at right. The building at left has an arched doorway and windows at street level, a balcony along the second story, and two small balconies on the third story. The edge of the roof forms a pattern, while a sign is visible on the first story reading, "Apperson's". The building to the right has a flat roof with a flag pole on top, along with a balcony spanning the second story. A sign on the balcony reads, "D.O. Bean and Son Furniture", while a sign on the second story wall to the right reads, "Hardware". A horse-drawn wagon stands in front of the building. A second covered walkway is visible at right on the right side of a wide dirt road that runs from bottom to the right background. Utility poles line the right side of the road, while trees are visible in the background.