Photograph of an exterior view of a three-story high school in Woodland, 1900-1940. At center a wooden-planked building with a sloped roof and bell tower is visible. Windows are visible evenly spaced on each story. Four tall bushes surround and obscure the building, while a white picket fence surrounds the building and front lawn. Bare trees with white-painted barks line the fence. Bicycles lean against the side of the fence, while a horse and buggy is parked at left near a second horse. A dirt road is visible in the foreground.