Photograph of a courthouse with a new wing in Visalia, 1907. A three story building with a tower and dome on top is visible at center. A statue is visible on top of the dome, while another statue is visible on the roof at left. Multiple stairs lead to a covered entryway at right, while evenly-spaced arched windows are visible throughout each story. A sidewalk lined with utility poles is visible running from center towards the back left and back right, while a low wall separates the sidewalk from the grassy front lawn. Trees and two palm trees are visible on the lawn, while a road is visible in the foreground. Other buildings and trees are visible in the background.