Photograph of an architectural rendering for Ramona Indian Village, 1900. A large, curved opening stands at the front of the village with a diagonal road extending from just in front of it in the foreground to the background on the right. A wall contains the opening and its doors lead to the village at center. A theatre with rows of seats and walls on either side stands at the center of the village with a circular plot to the right of it. The village's buildings line its perimeter with large buildings on the left and homes on the right. Fields surround the village on all sides. Donated by Jim Lewis.