Photograph of the exterior of the First National Bank in Lindsay, 1900-1940. At center a two-story brick building is visible at an angle. Five windows with retractable striped cloth awnings per story are visible on both sides of the building. The roof is flat and has a concrete wall surrounding it. A utility pole is visible to the left of the front entrance on the right face. A man is visible standing to the left of the pole. Large striped cloth awnings are visible to the right of the entrance and shade two men. One man sits on a bicycle, while a horse and buggy is visible at right. Two motorized buggies are visible at left in front of a row of four trees. A dirt road is visible in the foreground. More buildings are visible at right while hills are visible in the background at left.