Photograph of an exterior shot of the Pacific Railway Company's Power Cable House on the southwest corner of Seventh Street and Grand Avenue, ca.1890. Two street cars, each with a trailer car, come from either side of the corner in front of the brick complex of the Power Cable House, from the corner of which an American flag flies. Three men stand to the side of the leftmost trolley with a fourth behind them. One stand in front of the right trolley. Another group of people poses on the corner of the sidewalk, eight out of the twelve with numbers scratched above their heads on the negative. A sign to the extreme left on the complex reads "Chop House". The numbers above the individuals' heads identify the following: "1) Supt. Jas. A. Akin; 2) R.W. Darley, Stenographer; 3) Thos. A. Cole, Inspector; 4) S. McClure, Roadmaster; 5) Wm. M. Garland, Auditor; 6) James T. Chadsey, Cable Splicer; 7) Frank Van Vleck, Engineer; 8) E.L. Lewis, Asst. Superintendent.". A second note on the picture file card reads "Superintendant Jas. J. Sidon" contradicting the listing.