Photograph of the exterior of Lincoln Street School in Red Bluff, 1900-1940. The front of a two story concrete building is visible at an angle. Several stairs lead to a short covered walkway at right, while "Red Bluff Public School 1888" is visible above the walkway near the inclined roof. A bell tower with a cross on top is visible on the roof above the walkway, while an ornate metal fence surrounds the top of the roof. Tall arched windows are visible throughout the sides of the building, usually in pairs. Trees are visible at left and right, while long benches are visible at left and in the left background. Other buildings are also visible in the background.