Photograph of a Catholic Church as viewed at an angle in Red Bluff, 1900-1940. The at least two-story brick building is visible at center with two tall towers to the left and right of the front of the building. Crosses are visible at the very top of the towers, while the front face of the building forms a triangular point with a third cross placed at the peak. A flower-shaped design is visible at front above three archways and doors. A dozen stairs lead to these doors from the street. Arched windows are evenly spaced throughout, while small trees are visible at left and right. A dirt road is visible in the foreground.