Photograph of a birdseye view of a large building near Tuscan Mineral Springs in Red Bluff, 1900-1940. A four-story building is visible at center with two tall towers. Each story has a wrap-around porch or balcony, and the roof is sloped. Two smaller buildings are visible to the right, one of which reads, "Bowling Alley" on its sloped roof. A long one-story building composed of vertical wooden planks is visible in the left foreground, while a corner of another building is visible upwards to the left. A fence is visible surrounding the large center building, while trees are visible throughout the lawn. A rocky mountain is visible behind the buildings, while the tops of trees are visible in the extreme foreground.