Photograph of a Catholic Church in Red Bluff, 1900-1940. The front of an at least two-story brick building is visible at center. Two tall towers with crosses at the very top are visible to the left and right of the front of the building. The front face of the building forms a triangular point with a third cross placed at the peak. A flower-shaped design is visible at front above three archways and doors. A dozen stairs lead to these doors from the street. Arched windows are evenly spaced throughout, while trees are visible at left and right. A dirt road is visible in the foreground.