Photograph of a view looking south on Main Street in Red Bluff, 1900-1940. A wide dirt road that runs from bottom center towards the background is lined by buildings on either side. The buildings on the left are situated directly next to one another and have covered walkways in front. The building on the far left contains a sign on the second story reading, "W.A. Davis Elite Studio". Most of the two-story buildings at right have columns at street level, and one has a tall tower and clock. Horse-drawn carriages and groups of people are visible congregating on the sidewalk at right. Utility poles line the left side of the street, and a church steeple is visible in the background.