Photograph of the palms at Red Bluff, 1900-1940. Short palm trees are visible from center to the right background. They are evenly spaced in a row in front of a sidewalk. A two-story building composed of horizontal planks and ornate woodwork around the windows stands obscured by other trees to the left. A tall bare tree is visible at center behind the palm trees, while a dirt road is visible in the foreground. Photoprint reads: "Palms, green. Trunk of trees, dull red. Orange trees, dark green. House, Nile green. Roof, brown. Walnut tree, gray".