Photograph of a view of the cloister of Mission San Fernando looking west, ca.1900. The colonnade of the cloister is shown to the left, with the doors to the monks' quarters shown at right. Each door is arched and cut into the adobe walls of the facility, as well as flanked by two bar-protected windows. What appears to be an amassment of furniture or machinery is seen at the end of the corridor, dimly lit just before the terminal arch opens out to the rest of the mission. A winding dirt path can be seen cutting its way through grass just outside the colonnade.