Photograph of a view of a fountain at Mission San Fernando, 1923. The flower-shaped adobe fountain is at center. There is two-tiered fountain in the middle from which water falls to the basin below. A bronze plaque is visible on the ground at center. A covered colonnade is at left and there are gardens and trees in the background. This is a replica of a fountain in Cardova, Spain. It was part of the water system for Mission Gardens. One hundred years later, it was donated to Los Angeles with land for a park by Sislie Brand and moved bodily about three hundred feet to the present site on July 4, 1922.