Photograph of an exterior view of the silk and woolen mill owned by the Reverend B. F. Coulter on the west side of Figueroa Street north of Sixth Street, ca.1931. The mill is at center and is a large blocky building. There are four chimneys on the left side, as well as two rows of arched windows. At right, the building drops off into a single-story structure with more arched windows. Painted on the side of the building at center is a large insignia. There is a streetlamp in the foreground and an empty lot at left. Streetcar tracks are visible on the road in the foreground, and there is a Victorian house behind a fence in the background at left.