Photograph of an exterior view of Town Hall in San Pedro, formerly the headquarters of the U.S. Army Quartermaster, Los Angeles, ca.1903. The square-faced one-story town hall stands to the left, a longer building annexed to it at its right. The left building features double-doors at its center, flanked on either side by two long windows, which are shuttered. A long porch, on which various items are located, connects it to the building to its right, which sports two separate doors and a boarded window to either side. Overgrown scrub vegetation is pictured in the dusty ground in front. The buildings were last the Quartermaster's headquarters in 1862.