Photograph of the Mormon Bar Store in Mariposa, ca.1930. The front door of the store can be seen to the left under the shade of the porch awning with the name printed in lightly-colored letters on the wood-paneled wall above. Two windows as well as several fliers can be seen on either side of the door while a gas pump sits on the left. The store extends to the left with a lightly-colored roof and an abutting shed on the side. Barrels and boxes are stacked against the shed with a tree just beside them. Trees serve as a wall between the store and a second building on the right.; Picture file card reads "Mormon Bar was named after Frank Mormon who had a camp where the store and other buildings now stand. Gold was first discovered just across the street, opposite the building on the right. The building dates from 1854. Presently, the store is Carl Fines Saloon, Grocery store and gas station. The old bar is still there".