Photograph of old wooden sidewalks in Mariposa, ca.1930. One of the many automobiles that line both sides of the street is parked to the left up against the wood paneling of the raised sidewalk. Signs hang between the poles that support the awnings that shade the sidewalk while advertising for the meat market and assay office. The profile of a man can be seen further down the sidewalk just before it leads out of view to the left. On the right Trabucco's General Store stands two stories tall with a long, lightly-colored sign hanging from the awning. Many small buildings can be seen down the street until the street ends in the background.; Picture file card reads "Left is the old office of General Fremont -- now an assay office. Trabucco family has been in mercantile business across the street for eighty years and more. Many relics of gold mining days -- but motorists rush right through to reach Yosemite and miss the sights of Mariposa".