Photograph of the last ruins of the business section of El Dorado, ca.1930. Three flat-faced commercial buildings are pictured just in from the road that cuts across the image from the bottom left to the center right. The buildings -- the leftmost two made of brick -- ascend in height as they progress towards the right. The backs or roofs appear to have collapsed as light can be seen trickling through their glassless windows.; Picture file card reads: "The last of the crumbling ruins of the great and famous mining town of El Dorado that started as a camp, grew to be an incorporated city of many thousands in population and dwindled to a garage, a church and two or three dwellings".