Photograph of a church built in 1854 at Dutch Flat, Amador County, ca.1930. The church, repaired and painted in 1934, is seen center with a backdrop of spruce trees. The stairs of the church lead to a flag pole as well as a wire fence which spans the perimeter of the sandy schoolyard in the foreground. Quaint buildings surrounded by wooden fences can be seen on either side of the church and an electrical pole stands directly outside the church's door. The church stood another eighty years after the renovation.