Photograph of an Exterior view of Fire House Number One and the old town dentist's office and drug store, Columbia, ca.1920-1930. Fire Hose Number One can be seen on the left with it's label printed on a wooden set of double doors that are placed in the structure's brick wall. To the left of the double doors a smaller, lightly-colored door stands underneath a fire bell tower that extends through the roof. This part of the building has a damaged, shingled roof that touches a tree which stands at the far left. The dentist's office and drug store is in the two-storied part of the structure on the right. Several double doors stand on the front and a fence of "fine iron work" sits on the second story in front of two rectangular windows.; The dentist's office and drug store building was originally described as Odd Fellows Hall which is actually located to the left of this structure, separated from it by a vacant lot. Per Edward Swanzey, a Columbia resident, "It was one of California's oldest IOOF chapters, that was finally taken over by the state of California in 2007".