Photograph of a close-up view of an electronic console, which controls large rocket engine test firings at Rocketdyne's Propulsion Field Laboratory, ca.1955. A man can be seen wearing a hearing and speaking device on his head; his arm extends to the right while his index finger is positioned on top of a button. The button is on a panel labeled "Engine Test" which displays several additional buttons which are under labels that read: "Vernier Engines", "Ignition" and "Main Engines". Further to the right, a telephone apparatus can be seen attached to what appears to be an operating box which shows several switches labeled "Lox[...] Pre-Va[...]", "Open", "B. Fuel Pre-Valve", "On", "#1 GN2 Recirc.", "#2 GN2 Recirc.", "On", and "On". In the back, a semi-circular machine is visible which exposes several circular measuring panels.; Photoprint reads: "Rocketdyne. A division of North American Aviation, Inc. 6633 Canoga Avenue, Canoga Park, California. Press release: Large rocket engine test firings at Rocketdyne's propulsion field laboratroy are controlled with electronic consoles like the one shown here, where console operated David Goodman pushes 'fire' button with right hand. In background are instruments which record results of engine test".