Photograph of a building on site of the Las Pulgas Rancho of Don Luis Arguello, ca.1900. The small wooden building can be seen at center. It has a light-colored door and three windows with light frames. The walls of the building are dark, while the roof is light. Tall trees can be seen in the background, while bushes grow in the foreground. A sign in the foreground at left gives information about the homesite. The homesite was granted to Luis Arguello in 1820-21 and called Valle Tranquilo. Arguello was the first native born governor of California.