Photograph of a surveyor's map depicting Mission de La Purisima Concepcion, January 1874. The map shows a small rectangle to the left, slanted on a diagonal and labeled "orchard". Beneath it are three smaller, more narrow rectangles bearing the titles "Mision Buildings and Old Ruins", "Old Church and Cemetary" and "Old Warehouse" respectively. The title at center reads "Plat of the Lands belonging to Mission de La Purisima. Finally confirmed to J.S. Alemany, Bishop & surveyed under instructions for the U.S. Surveyor General by Ebenezer Nidever, Deputy Surveyor".