Photograph of a surveyor's map of the Mission Soledad, 1858. The line drawing shows an irregular pentagon labeled as the "vineyard" at left, and an irregular trapezoid to the right labeled as the "orchard". Farther left, the distance between the two plots of land is shown in minature, with dotted lines indicating the surveyor's chain. The top title on the map reads "Plat of the Two tracts of land at the Mission Soledad. Finally confirmed to Joseph S. Allemany, Archbishop & Surveyed under Instructions from the U.S. Surveyor General by Brice M. Henry, Deputy Surveyor in August 1858. Containing 34 and 47/100 acres".