Photograph of the interior of Mission Santa Clara's chapel, ca.1900. Pews are visible lining either side of the hall, a man in a hat visible in them to the right. At the far end of the hall, a wall filled with carved and painted icons is visible just behind the altar. More religious paintings line the walls to the left and right, along with arched windows and collections of candelabras. Two worshippers can be seen just in front of the altar, kneeling. The priest or one of the altar-boys fiddles with a cross at the pulpit to the far left.